Hello My Name Is...
Welcome to My Fifth Grade Classroom
My name is Christine Hall and I have been teaching for 20 years. I am very excited to work with your child at Kannapolis Intermediate School! Together, we will work to make this a very successful year.
Feel free to contact me by email or by school phone at (704)932-4161.
College(s) Attended/Degrees Earned:
- SUNY College at Cortland, BS in Elementary Education
- UNC Charlotte, MS in Elementary Education
I truly believe that all children can learn, but learn in different ways and at different rates. I meet my students where they are and focus on growth over the course of time.
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. – Dr. Seuss
Things parents/guardians can do to help:
- Check planners daily. This is a good way to be informed of things going on in our class. Each day the students record any important reminders, homework, and information about how the day went. I initial the planner each day so you know if what they have written down is correct.
- Look for orange folders to come home on Tuesdays. This will contain any graded papers and forms that need to be seen and/ or signed.
- Please make sure that your child is reading at home and practicing math facts. These basic activities will help your child to be more successful.
- Be sure that your child gets enough sleep each night. We start our day very early and it is important that your child is awake and ready to learn!
- Never hesitate to contact me with questions! The best way to get in touch with me is through email.
Pearson Realize (Investigations Math Games)